Such a kitchen appliance as a bread maker went on sale not too long ago – less than ten years ago, but the housewives immediately appreciated its useful features: with its help you can not only bake bread, but also prepare various kinds of dough, it is suitable for the production of homemade preparations – jam or jam. Today, household appliances stores offer a significant range of such appliances, it is very difficult to get confused in it – that’s why we decided to rank such stoves in order to help housewives decide on the purchase of the most suitable device.
How to choose a bread machine?
First of all, when choosing a bread machine, you will definitely have to pay attention to a number of important factors related to its work:
- The power of the device is in the range from 450 to 1650 watts. Performance, quality of dough mixing depends on this parameter;
- The provided delayed start function allows the stove to start after a certain period of time;
- Features and functions – universal products are capable of not only baking bread, but also preparing various confectionery products and even blanks;
- The capacity of the dough bowl – such a moment should be in direct connection with the power, since a weak stove is not able to mix too much food;
- The presence or absence of a dispenser. It is a special device that automatically supplies the required amount of ingredients, for example, flour, yeast, and so on, and does this strictly at a given point in time. Such a system is not provided for every model;
- The brand of the device is also very important – it is best to buy well-known and proven products.
When compiling the top 9 rating, we took into account not only these parameters, but also based on other points: in particular, we took into account the reviews of experts and users, the ratio of price and quality of equipment. We hope that after studying our rating it will be much easier for you to decide on the choice of this kitchen appliance.
List of the best bread maker models in 2022
9. REDMOND RBM-M1911
For some users, this model seems quite massive and heavy, but this is only at first glance – the bread machine weighs only 4.5 kg with overall dimensions of 240x302x355 mm. The case is made of high quality stainless steel, there are also small plastic inserts. Plastic elements have a glossy finish, painted in black, which gives the design additional style and attractiveness. The cover of the model is non-removable, it leans up 90 degrees, after which it is fixed in this position. In the central part there is a glass window so that you can observe the process of making bread. There are opening tabs on both sides. All controls are located in the upper part in close proximity to the lid itself. For added convenience, a display is provided, but it does not have a backlight.
In total, there are 19 automatic programs here, it is very convenient to use them, since no special skills are required for this. A delayed start function is provided, however, it will not work on some programs, for example, for making milk porridge, jam, baking, stewing and soup. The manufacturer does not recommend using this feature if perishable products are involved in the recipe. The bread maker has an automatic keep warm function that will keep food warm even after the cooking process is completed.
- Excellent build quality and component materials;
- A decent selection of automatic programs;
- Qualitatively kneads any dough;
- Very clear control, which is easy to understand.
- The power cable is somewhat short;
- Fingerprints will remain on the glossy elements of the case.
8. Midea BM-210BC-SS
Quite a stylish product that will retain its original appearance throughout its entire service life. This model is characterized by high thermal insulation, so even at maximum power the case will practically not heat up, which almost completely eliminates the possibility of burns. Such a bread maker will become an excellent assistant to the hostess in the kitchen. It provides a huge number of built-in programs with which you can knead the dough and cook real homemade bread with a delicious crispy crust. The baking dish here is removable, it has a non-stick coating and is characterized by a high level of thermal conductivity. Baking in this form will not stick to the walls and bottom, it will rise well. The viewing window is made of heat-resistant glass, it is located in the lid of the machine, with its help you can keep the process of cooking bread and other products under full control.
An audible alarm is triggered if fruit, nuts or other ingredients need to be added to the dough. In addition, a delay timer is set here, thanks to which fresh pastries will be ready at a specific time. The power of the device is not too high – only 580 W, but even this allows you to get a loaf of bread at the output, the mass of which will be 1 kg. The last parameter can be adjusted, the user is also able to choose the color of the crust. The temperature will be maintained at a certain level even after the end of cooking.
- Thoroughly mixes and bakes the dough;
- There is an extended set of cooking programs;
- Compact dimensions of the device;
- You can choose the color of the crust;
- Non-stick bowl coating;
- Book of recipes;
- Possibility of heating or maintaining the temperature.
- Small viewing window
- Short power cable
- The sound signal is too loud, its volume is not adjustable, it will also not be possible to turn it off.
7. Sinbo SBM-4716
The key advantage of such a device is the ability to adjust the mass of baked products. It has a very important function – the internal memory lasts up to 15 minutes when the power is turned off. The start can be delayed for up to 15 hours, after which the device will maintain the temperature of the finished product for an hour, and then automatically turn off. There are 19 bread preparation programs, you can adjust the color of the crust, you can add various ingredients, but you need to do this only after the corresponding sound signal.
It is quite simple to control the device – for this, there are five buttons on the case and a liquid crystal display that will display the delayed start timer, the selected program, and the time until the end of the cooking process. The lid cannot be completely removed, which makes cleaning difficult. The device has small dimensions, it will easily fit into the interior of a small kitchen. The set is standard: together with the stove there is a bowl, a measuring cup and a spoon, a recipe book.
- Acceptable cost;
- Good thermal insulation of the case;
- High speed of work;
- Reliability of assembly, lack of backlash;
- A wide variety of programs.
- For baking, only expensive flour should be used, otherwise the bread will be sticky;
- During baking, yeast must be added, otherwise the bread will come out low;
- The cover cannot be removed.
6. Panasonic SD-2501WTS
Despite the fact that the power of the device is not too high – only about 550 W, it allows you to get well-baked and tasty bread. The body of the device is made of food-grade plastic, which is additionally equipped with good thermal insulation. The food loading bowl is made of aluminum, it is additionally treated with a diamond-fluoride coating that protects against sticking. There are five membrane-type buttons on the case that are responsible for electronic control.
The maximum delay start time is 13 hours, there are three options for the color of the crust of the loaf. The product can prepare not only bread, but also jam or fruits and berries in syrup, it can be used to knead unleavened dough. The stove has impressive dimensions and a decent mass, so you should immediately allocate space for it in the kitchen. The product has 24 programs, and you can adjust the weight of the finished product. The model has two lids – one for direct loading of the main ingredients, the second is designed for adding raisins, nuts and other similar products. You can fill them up in advance, and the oven itself will add them to the dough when the time comes.
- Multifunctional device;
- Attractive appearance;
- High quality thermal insulation.
- Often the bread is not baked to the end;
- Weakly kneads heavy dough;
- The spatula that comes with the kit does not reach the bottom of the bowl;
- After a couple of years of use, the hook that snaps the lid fails.
5. Panasonic SD-ZB2502
This oven has 11 baking programs, which differ not only in technology, but also in cooking time – from two to six hours. In addition, there are 10 programs for kneading dough, which take from 20 minutes to 3.5 hours, there are also two programs for working with fruits – jam and fruit in own juice. There are two trays for loading products – the main one and for adding additional products.
Comes with graduated measuring cup and spoon. It is possible to adjust the mass of the finished bread, there is also a function for choosing the color of the crust. On the case there are buttons and a liquid crystal display, which displays the basic information needed by the user.
- It is possible to bake rye bread;
- All programs are automatic with the possibility of making changes to them;
- Two trays for loading products;
- Virtually no noise;
- There is a delayed start function;
- Attractive appearance;
- Non-marking body.
- At first, the bread will have a foreign smell – it disappears with time;
- The lid is not fastened too firmly, which is clearly visible when opening;
- Insufficient motor power, due to which heavy dough does not mix well.
4. ENDEBER MB-51
On the 4th place of the review of the best bread makers is Chinese-made products, which are characterized by quite reasonable cost and excellent production quality. The body of the stove is made of white plastic with a matte coating, which is additionally decorated with gray plastic inserts. This gives the device an additional appeal, allowing it to organically fit into the interior of almost any kitchen. The device is reliable, has decent power, but at the same time the power consumption is not too high.
In total, there are 19 built-in automatic programs with which you can cook a variety of dishes. In particular, among them there are options designed for baking sweets, muffins, there are modes for yeast-free and gluten-free baking. With the help of such an apparatus it will be possible to prepare wheat and French bread. The device is equipped with an accelerated mode that allows you to significantly reduce the cooking time. The shape of the bread is a loaf, but the user will choose its mass and color of the crust at his own discretion. The presented technique is equipped with a timer, so the start of the program can be postponed until the most convenient time. All automation has high-quality protection against overheating, which greatly extends the period of operation of the device. The kit includes everything you need for convenient work with the stove.
- Acceptable cost;
- Attractive appearance;
- The device can maintain the set temperature after the end of cooking for an hour;
- A delayed start timer is provided;
- A large number of automatic programs;
- The surface of the bowl has a non-stick coating;
- Mixing of the dough is carried out evenly.
- There is no backlight in the working chamber – it is difficult to understand whether the bread is ready.
3. Panasonic SD-ZB2512
This is one of the best bread machines with dough kneading, and it has a rather large finished product weight of 1.25 kg. It can cook a variety of types of bread – French, rye, wheat, baguette and so on. The device has 14 bread preparation programs, there is a delayed start function up to 13 hours.
Such oven can be used not only for baking, but also for kneading any kind of dough, making jam. The lid has a built-in dispenser, through which you can add additional ingredients when making bread or dough. Users in their reviews note that this model is perfect for baking even from dough, which contains practically no yeast, as well as for flour products with a variety of fillings.
- Any product is very tasty if the recipe is followed;
- There is a reliable protection system;
- Good kneading of any dough;
- Beautiful appearance;
- Small overall dimensions.
- The recipes included in the kit do not always work;
- Short power cord;
- The assembly could have been better.
2. Gorenje BM1400E
One of the best brands of bread machines, which is distinguished not only by the reliability of production and long service life, but also by the high quality of the resulting products. This model has 12 bread preparation programs, there is an accelerated baking mode. If necessary, you can knead any type of dough in it, choose the color of the crust, after baking bread, its temperature can be maintained for several hours.
The control panel of the device is touch-sensitive, the display has a bright backlight. The bowl is made of aluminum and has a Teflon non-stick coating. The stove is equipped with a set of sensors that ensure the safety of its operation, including protection against overheating, overload and voltage surges.
- It kneads the dough very well;
- Perfectly bakes any kind of bread;
- Attractive appearance;
- High build quality;
- Reliable security system.
- Insufficient length of the power cord;
- The sight glass does not withstand high temperatures, after a while it may melt.
1. Oberhof Broter F4
This bread maker is gaining more and more love from users due to its functionality. With it, everyone can cope with baking any bread, preparing dough for muffins and desserts, jam, yogurt. All you have to do is select the right program and load the right ingredients. You can set a delayed start or a timer for any time up to 13 hours. While you go about your business, the oven will prepare delicious bread for you for breakfast or dinner.
The kneading paddle rotates at up to 140 rpm and covers the entire volume of the baking bowl. Thanks to this, the dough has the perfect consistency, it comes out light and airy. The unique Oberhof Broter F4 heating element ensures even heating of the bowl, so the bread does not burn and does not remain raw. In a special dispenser, you can put any additives for bread: seeds, nuts, dried fruits or spices.
The bread maker works quietly, does not vibrate. Anti-slip feet keep it from moving during the kneading process. If the electricity is turned off in the middle of the program, when it is supplied, the process will start from the interrupted moment – the stove has a non-volatile memory.
- 15 built-in programs;
- uniform kneading of the dough;
- the ability to choose the color of the crust;
- non-volatile memory;
- form with non-stick coating;
- timer and delayed start.
Oberhof Broter F4
At the end of the video
We hope that our rating will help you choose the most suitable products that will fit well into the interior, as well as cook various types of bread and other dishes. You can leave your opinion on the models presented here in the comments to this article.