“All diseases are from nerves” is a common folk phrase that is more relevant than ever in the 21st century. The rapidly changing pace of life forces us to quickly adapt to new conditions. Life and financial difficulties are unsettling. Problems in relationships and with children are unbalanced. And at the same time, society requires maximum concentration and restraint from us. But man is a living being, not a robot.
It is impossible to constantly hold back emotions, especially negative ones. And there are 2 possible scenarios:
- Unspent emotions accumulate, forcing the internal resources of the body to deplete, and poisoning it from the inside. A person’s character begins to deteriorate.
- Frequent outbursts of anger provoke a weakening of the immune system and diseases of the nervous system. Sores literally “stick” to a person.
But how to cope with everyday stress and make the body stronger and more resilient? Of course, many may advise you to go to a specialist. But the services of a good psychologist and psychotherapist are not cheap, and you need to solve the problem here and now. At the very least, at least reduce the level of anxiety. But what is the best way to deal with this?
The one that heals, not hurts. The one that evens out the emotional background. Which has no serious side effects. And about one of these drugs will be discussed further.
Brief description and properties
Normotim is a light sedative based on lithium ascorbate. The active active ingredients, in addition to it, are pyridoxine hydrochloride and thiamine mononitrate. They gently affect the neurochemical processes in the brain and optimize the activity of the nervous system. Due to this, irritability decreases, mood and stress resistance level increase. In addition, night sleep is stabilized.
The drug is recommended for adults over 18 years of age.
- Lithium ascorbate, contained in the optimal dose for the body, has a beneficial effect on the neurochemical processes occurring in the brain.
- Vitamin B1 has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the brain.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Thanks to him, the nervous system functions normally.
Indications and contraindications for use
The drug Normotim is a dietary supplement, and therefore, to eliminate more serious conditions, we recommend contacting a specialist. The drug is used for:
- Low stress resistance;
- Increased anxiety;
- excessive irritability;
- Frequent mood swings;
- Light depressive conditions;
- Therapy after TBI;
- Circulatory disorders in the brain.
Normotim dosage: in the morning – 2 tablets, in the afternoon – 1 tablet. In stressful conditions, 2 tablets in the morning, 2 tablets in the afternoon. It is desirable to dissolve the tablets!
Taking 4 tablets will provide (recommended daily dose) intake of: Vitamin C – 24.4 mg, vitamin B6 – 5.92 mg, vitamin B1 – 3.92. mg, lithium 1.04 mg.
Ingredients: lithium ascorbate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), thiamine mononitrate (B1). Excipients: sorbitol, caphos, talc, maltodextrin, citric acid, calcium stearate, natural and/or identical natural flavors, sucralose sweetener, food colorings.
Advantages over other drugs
Dietary supplement Normotim is not just a drug used to eliminate the symptoms of stress. Compared to other lithium-based preparations, lithium ascorbate (ascorbic acid + lithium) acts in combination with other components, enhancing each other’s actions. The effectiveness of the drug is clinically proven, so it can be taken even by the elderly. Lithium ascorbate, which is part of Normotim, has the highest efficiency and safety indicators among all lithium salts known to science and is the only lithium salt approved for over-the-counter sale in Russia and the EAEU countries.
- Lithium salt has maximum efficiency in the correction of depressive conditions and stress. The dosage is optimally selected and absolutely safe;
- The composition of the drug is patented;
- The dietary supplement is easy to use (tablets mostly dissolve, but if desired, they can be washed down with water);
- The drug has passed voluntary certification.
Reviews about the drug
There are a lot of reviews about Normotim, several thousand. We have tried to choose for you the most informative and interesting:
- Users note the cumulative effect of the drug;
- The effect of drowsiness is absent;
- The drug can help even patients with serious mental illness;
- Panic attacks may subside.
Questions and answers
Since the drug helps to cope with stress, many people want to know how safe its components are, how compatible it is with other drugs and medicines. The most frequent questions:
- Can I take the drug at the same time as alcohol? Answer: possible, but undesirable. Alcohol may reduce the effect of the drug;
- Is it possible to take Normotim and antidepressants at the same time? Answer: yes, it is possible. Normotim is compatible with antidepressant drugs and enhances their effect, but it is recommended to consult with your doctor;
- Can people with diabetes take it? Answer: can. There are no contraindications for diabetes, only individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Does the drug lower blood pressure? There is no information in the instructions. Answer: The reduction in blood pressure occurs due to a decrease in stress levels. As soon as the emotional background levels off, hormones are released in the body and blood pressure rises;
- How does Normotim affect the body with VVD? Answer: with VVD, failures in organs and systems begin. The person becomes irritable, quick-tempered and impulsive. The lithium contained in the composition has a beneficial effect on the neuron of the brain, normalizing the nervous system. Vitamins B1 and B6 protect nerve cells and blood vessels;
- Is it safe to take the drug while driving? Answer: yes, safe. Normotim does not adversely affect the psychomotor reactions of the body and concentration.
Dietary supplement is not a drug! AM.01.06.01.003.R.000034.07.19